Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello, World!

I’ve been selling off my rather large gaming collection on eBay. In an effort to sell more items, I started this weblog. I’ve been playing games for many years and accumulated many, many items during that time. I’ll be listing games and accessories for many systems, including Atari 2600; Mattel Intellivision; Atari 7800; Super Nintendo; Sega Genesis; TurboGrafx-16; Sony Playstation; Sega Saturn; Sega Dreamcast; Sony Playstation 2; Nintendo Gamecube; Microsoft Xbox; and Xbox 360.

I’ll also be using this blog to highlight other auctions of interest. These posts may focus on rare gaming items, like a NTSC copy of Stadium Events, or listings from my family, friends, and online acquaintances.

If you have any remarks or questions, please feel free to post in the comments sections on the site.

Best wishes and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment