Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Now You’re Playing With Power


I just listed mint, new Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 systems on eBay. If you’re a Nintendo fan, you may want to pick one of these up. There’s plenty of good gaming to be had with these bad boys, particularly the Super Nintendo. I can remember when I got my SNES at launch with Super Mario World, F-Zero, and Pilotwings. Soon after, Final Fantasy II, Final Fight, and SimCity were in the fold. After a while, I amassed a decent collection of 60-70 games before they were either sold or stolen.

The Nintendo 64, on the other hand, didn’t get as much of my time as I spent the majority of that era playing 3DO, PlayStation, and Saturn. The big issue: a lack of good games early on. Super Mario 64, Pilotwings 64, and Killer Instinct stood out, but Bomberman 64 and Fifa Soccer 64 for $70? Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment