Monday, March 14, 2011

New Dreamcast Consoles on eBay

Since I’ve been listing some Dreamcast items on eBay, I decided to see if there were any sellers that had brand new Dreamcast consoles for sale. Sure enough, I found some.

Seller collectiongames has a few Dreamcast consoles available for $99.99. Each console comes with a game. One system comes with a Jump Pack and an opened copy of Sonic Adventure. One issue with this listing: there’s no photo, but the seller does have a 99.6% feedback rating.

elnumero1again, a Mexico-based seller, has a couple of Dreamcast consoles in the original grey packaging. One has some writing on the box and the other is clean. If you’re a stickler, I’d suggest getting the clean one as it’s just $10 more than the marked one. Shipping is a low $15 for each of these consoles.

If you’re looking for some extras, then nathan28100 has a deal. He’s listing a like new Dreamcast console with a few games and some brand new accessories. Notable items include a copy of Sonic Adventure, a brand new Dream Blaster Gun, and a brand new Tremor Pak. The entire bundle is going for $175 plus shipping. This lot will serve as a great starter kit for someone and I probably would have snagged it for myself if I still collected video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment