Friday, April 8, 2011

Grab a Video Game or Accessory for 99 Cents!


That’s right. You can get a video game or accessory for just 99 cents! I’ve been auctioning off my video games on eBay and I’ve listed many items with a 99 cent starting bid. I just sold a couple of items like this Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack and these Atari Jaguar manuals for low prices. If you missed out on these deals, I have some more items up for sale right now, including Shipwreckers! for the Sony PlayStation and an Interact Memory Card for the Sega Dreamcast. While I may not have any newer items like Crysis 2 or Tiger Woods 12, there are some bargains to be had. Please take a look at my eBay listings to see what I’m currently selling and keep watching this blog as I plan to continue with my video game auctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment